JSW – J-ADS Series Small to Medium Size Machine
J-ADS Series is the next generation of all-electric servo drive injection moulding machines from JSW. This series of the machines offers an even greater high-speed performance and increased precision. All made possible by the industry’s highest-speed servo control circuit.
This advanced technology, only available to JSW, has been developed over many years and its performance results are the envy of the industry.
Faster and more accurate, the J-ADS Series achieves the highest levels of productivity and reliability.
Improved Product Quality
- Incorporating a high-speed servo control circuit that boasts the industry’s highest speed of 62 microseconds. Reducing scanning time to a 1/16th of a conventional control system.
- It improves product quality through a reduction in shot to shot variation, such as holding and transfer pressures.
- The injection pressure load cell amplifier resolution has been increased fivefold for a more accurate back pressure control, to ensure stable precision moulding.
Remarkably Improved Operability
- A vertically arranged 15-inch touch screen colour LCD, which rotates to provide the operator with a clear view of moulding parameters.
- An on-screen diagram of the machine, in conjunction with operation mode keys, ensures easy operation.
- The controller can be set to display in a number of languages.
- 120 conditions can be stored in the internal memory and 1,000 conditions stored on an external USB memory stick.
Higher Productivity when using Larger Moulds
- The high-rigidity clamping unit enables the use of wider platens and achieves high-precision stabilised moulding.
- Platen Parallelism and mould positioning accuracy is achieved by using a high-efficiency platen support mechanism, with extra long platen guides.
- JSW’s original 5-joint, internally folding toggle mechanism attains improved faster cycle moulding.
- The stationary platen and the movable platen, consist of a box construction with reduced weight and increased rigidity. Thus the clamping force is evenly distributed over the mould surface.
- The pre-tensioned tie bars promote durability and decrease vibration during the mould open/close action.
- The flat press platen structure enables minimises wall-thickness fluctuation of the moulded products.
- The JSW injection compression moulding feature enables the mould position to be controlled to accuracies over 10 times that of direct pressure moulding. (Pat. #1744469)
Faster Injection Speeds and Quicker Computer Response Time
- IWCS control (Injection Weight and Cushion Stability)
- Electric-driven Soft Pack Servo Control
- APC (Advanced Pressure Control)
- Predicted control of metering
- Before-holding pressure deceleration control
Adapted for a Wide Variety of Products
- A wide selection of injection modules and screw sizes
- A great variety of screw designs
- Designed to meet user needs, based upon proven technology and developments that JSW has accumulated over many years in the marketplace.
An Advanced Centralized Monitoring System and a Remote Management System
- NET100 system and LINK10 system (Optional)
JSW network systems perform a quality and production control function, which enables data to be exchanged from machines that are connected via an in-shop LAN network.
Up to 100 machines can be linked together on the NET100 system and up to 10 machines on the LINK10 system.
- Remote management system (Optional)
If you have access to the internet you can monitor the machine condition, display the controller screens and change the controller settings from anywhere in the world via the NET100 or LINK10 systems.
The J-ADS Series is ideal for all small-sized injection moulding machine applications. For details please contact us through the email form below.