Matsui – JCW2-i
The JCW2-i gravimetric blender is ideal for minimising waste when changing material colour. Matsui has created a more compact and space-saving machine with no reduction in performance. The JCW2-i is part of Matsui’s “iplas” machine set. “Iplas” is a group of intelligent machines with Self-Decision Making capabilities. They make self-assessments which are based on the usage of customer and applies most energy efficient mode to it and can be up to 70% more efficient compared to older models.
- 1. Intelligent mixing
- Feed optimization software coupled with completion forecasting signals reduce resin waste by as much as 99% (“Intelligence” function).
• Automatically regulates flow volumes to suit the molding machine’s status, greatly reducing waste.
• Reduces cleaning time and labor when materials or colors are changed.
- 2. More compact and space-saving
- Roughly half the installation footprint
While ensuring a maximum capacity of 145 kg/h
• Integrated measuring and conveyance units used with horizontal screws help achieve downsizing.
• Using smaller batches improves mixture uniformity and supports small lots.
- 3. Simple Operation
- User-friendly interactive operation.
- 4. Automatic Operation
- This automatically controlled device keeps the blender at its best performance level at all times. Even when there is a change in material, this device automatically detects and alters the measurement conditions to accommodate the new material.
- 5. Easy Cleaning
- Adhering powder can be easily swept down to the bottom of the hopper, from which remaining materials can be completely removed. The hopper and screw can easily be removed, thus making cleaning up easier.