JSW – Lens Machine
JSW – Lens Machine
This Lens Machine from JSW is a high precision device perfect for all businesses.
- The movable platen is supported by high-precision linear guides so that both the fixed and movable platen remain parallel with almost no drift. (H specification).
- Two large-diameter air cylinders hold the injection unit in alignment, thus eliminating a falling motion of the fixed platen. (H specifications)
- Resin pressure feedback control, located at the cylinder tip nearest the mould cavity, allows users to reduce minute variations in pressure, thus cancelling slide resistance during the injection/pressure holding process. (Optional)
- Platen temperature control. Even a slight variation in the temperature of platen or moulding room during startup will affect the quality of the pickup-system lenses.
Temperature controlled water is fed through the platen to maintain a constant temperature which results in smaller variations in mould temperature and a more stable moulding. (Optional)
- All areas that touch the plastic material, as well as the mating surfaces between components that are in contact with the material path, have been plated. Thus preventing rust or contamination due to the slide between mating parts.
- The screw, screw head, check ring and push ring have a highly polished surface and are suitably coated for various types of lenses, this prevents burning and contamination.
- The platen surface is plated to prevent rust. (Optional)
- A special seal structure is used to prevent the emission of grease from movable platen bearings and tie-bar. (H specifications)
- SUS decorative plates are installed to protect the side and top of the bed. (Optional)
Unique to JSW:
- You can select a mode that will soften the sharp change in cavity inner pressure during the pressure holding process: This ensures lens surface accuracy.
- A precise ultra-low-speed injection control prevents jetting and the generation of flow marks. This model delivers exceptional low-speed stability in a range of less than 1.5 mm/s.
- The IWCS (Injection Weight and Cushion Stability) control stabilises the density of melted resin stored at the tip of the screw. This control technology, unique to JSW, reduces any variations in product weight and cushion position. (Patent 3529771)
- Synchronous temperature rise control.
- Suck back delay control is performed immediately before the unclamping process, in order to eliminate stringing.
This specialised Lens moulding machine is our ultimate lens moulding solution, please contact with the email form below for more details on this product.