Meiki – Injection-Press Machine
Comparison to Conventional Machines
Under Engine Skirt
- Uniform thickness and less distortion/warping
- Projection area= 5700cm2
- Material: PP
- Thickness 1.3~2.0mm
- Temperature: 260℃
- Centre gate Mould Temperature: 60℃
M200C-DM Laptop Chassis
- Glued moulding- Copper foil(35um)
- Material: ABS/PC/PBT+CF15%
- Lower material flowing pressures allows soft inserts to be over moulded.
- Mould closes to controlled open position
- Injection starts
- Mould compression
- Mould open and ejection
Meiki Pre-Press System (MPPS)
The Meiki Pre-Press System preloads the material in the screw and barrel using a shut-off valve at the nozzle tip. The screw moves forward closing the check valve on the head, trapping the material inside the barrel at a constant pre-injection pressure achieving an even load density. The screw position after pressurisation is taken as the injection shot volume starting point by the MPPS control system. This enables a constant shot volume to be injected into the mould. Removing any unwanted variation in final product quality.
For more information regarding Meiki’s Injection-Press Machine, please use the email form below to get in touch with us.