Matsui – MJ5-i
” iplas ” is the name of a group of intelligent products developed by MATSUI with self-control functionality. Products equipped with ” iplas ” continuously monitor customer usage and automatically operate in the mode that offers maximum energy and resource efficiency. By controlling operation in response to the usage characteristics̶ for example, whether the system is being used at full capacity or minimum capacity, or temporary sustation of production ” iplas ” products are able to deliver significant energy and resource savings compared to their conventional counterparts. (Maximam energy saving compared to the standard products could be up to 75%)
- 1. A maximum energy reduction of 75% has been achieved!
- Conventional equipment consumes the same amount of electricity, regardless of the size of the drying load. MJ5-i has achieved energy reduction by only using the most appropriate amount of electricity according to the actual size of the drying load.
- 2. Contributes to electricity conservation!
- Since MJ5-i has a low exhaust gas temperature, air conditioning load in your factory can be reduced, leading to further saving of electricity.
- 3. Shorter material replacement time!
- By reducing the cleaning work required during material changeover, a shorter time required for replacement is possible.
- 4. No more filter maintenance!
- Load on the filter has been reduced by the installation as standard of a cyclone dust removal system, greatly decreasing the frequency required for filter maintenance. Daily maintenance consists of simply disposing of the resin powder in the dust box. In addition the MJ5-i is designed so that the dust box can be removed and accessed from the front.
- 5. Easy operation, no “Operations Manual” required
- Operation information required, such as confirmation of individual settings and operation conditions, trouble- shooting, etc, can be identified and understood right by the controller panel. The touch panel itself is also easy to use.