Matsui – P51KG/P71KG
This large low-speed granulator can be easily cleaned in a short period of time. Production can then be resumed immediately, reducing downtime between other grinding requirements. This quiet granulator can be positioned next a moulding machine, allowing defective part granulation.
- 1. Easy Cleaning
- Decomposition and cleaning is possible without the need for special tools. Any unwanted residue inside is easily accessed, because of the large, open granulation chamber.
- 2. Defective Product Granulation
- Granulation of defective products can be dealt with simultaneously alongside production. Granulation capacity (approx.) 20kg ~ 40kg / h
- 3. Space-Saving
- Suitable for a variety of layouts, with it’s compact design.
- 4. Low Noise
- With a low-speed rotation (30rpm/60Hz), the hopper was designed to suppress sound with it’s bouncing vibration damping sheet.
- 5. Safety
- The tank and feeding hopper are both fitted with a interlock limit switch, and the machine is also fitted with a breaker for motor overload protection.