Matsui – SMGL
SMGL is the standard for the low-speed granulators. It’s non-screen construction reduces the formation of powder and mis-cuts thereby giving the end product a uniformed grain size.
- 1.Low Price
- A cost efficient standard model.
- ●With a double bearing which reduces shaft stress and eliminates difficult adjustment, extends lifespan of the machine and makes the exchange of blades and bearing easier. (Pending patent)
●The use of anti-vibration torque arm further extends the lifespan of bearing and reduction gears (by 1.5 to 2 times as compared to previous models). (Patent No.3972049)
- 3.Easy Maintenance
- ●Glass panels has been made a standard allowing supervision of granulation.
●Extremely fine materials are prevented from entering the bearing by a dust wiper, a air purge can be used as an alternative.
- 4.Safe and Environmental Friendly
- ●2 limit switches are located at the opening and closing part of feeding hopper.
●Motor breaker prevents excessive load.
●Sound proof steel used for feeding hopper reduces noise pollution.